-
December 16th, 2002, 11:11 PM
#171
Inactive Member
And as a final note:
Please, shorten your signiatures everyone. I dont think that you'll need more than 2 lines.. it makes this thread much faster, and we need that for battles, etc.
(also if you have a sig that looks like this:
Hi.
My.
Name is Tom. )
That works just like 5 lines. Sigs take up MUCH more room than regular posts, as they change if you change your sig... so please, make em short if they're not. :-)
-
December 16th, 2002, 11:17 PM
#172
Inactive Member
STR:1
DEX:2
DEF:4
SPD:6
MO:9
MR:3
HP: 20
MP: 150
SP: 60
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 16, 2002 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
December 16th, 2002, 11:29 PM
#173
Inactive Member
STR:4
DEX:3
DEF:5
SPD:7
MO:3
MR:3
(I'll change my sig in a min.)
-
December 17th, 2002, 12:02 AM
#174
Inactive Member
HP: 140
MP: 20
SP: 70
STR:5
DEX:5
DEF:2
SPD:10
MO:1
MR:2
N, dont forget your HP, MP, and SP.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 16, 2002 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Shiinigami ]</font>
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 17, 2002 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Shiinigami ]</font>
-
December 17th, 2002, 12:34 AM
#175
Inactive Member
Oh ya, almost forgot. How about Defend option, which would reduce physical damage to half?
*my background story and skills revised, btw. (pg2)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 16, 2002 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Shiinigami ]</font>
-
December 17th, 2002, 12:44 AM
#176
Inactive Member
Thanks Shiin, I'll add that...
HP 120
MP 60
SP 50
I basically followed Xel's example of 230 all together.
Here is the rest as a reminder:
STR:4
DEX:3
DEF:5
SPD:7
MO:3
MR:3
-
December 17th, 2002, 01:02 AM
#177
Inactive Member
that stuff will be added as special attacks... the special attacks you have listed will only be a few of them... I'm gonna give a bunch to yall myself.
-
December 17th, 2002, 01:14 AM
#178
Inactive Member
BTW, for mana eggs, will there be more than thsoe we start off w/? That way we can switche m arouind (IE: we have a SoA type thing where party gets split in two, and one sid eneeds helaing magic, so it was like me Cav and Shiini, I'd have a white magic egg I could use (not too well tho) to help us healing wise til we met up w/rest of party?)
-
December 17th, 2002, 01:38 AM
#179
Inactive Member
I really don't understand the eggs too well, but if we use them you would have to explain them to me... :\
-
December 17th, 2002, 02:54 AM
#180
Inactive Member
HP 200
MP 0
SP 80
STR:10
DEX:3
DEF:6
SPD:5
MO:0
MR:1
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 16, 2002 11:08 PM: Message edited by: Cavalier ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks